Equipped to care!
Our aim is to provide a high standard of first
opinion preventative health care and advice.
The surgery is located on South Road with good free parking to the front
and side, and plenty of extra parking on the road just outside the practice.
The practice has been extensively refurbished to provide an open and
spacious waiting room with three fully air conditioned consulting rooms,
two surgical theatres, a recovery room, laboratory, imaging suite and
separate cat and dog wards. We stock a full range of life stage and
speciality diets, and quality accessories for your pet. Please ask our
friendly reception team for more information about any of these products.
We provide a full range of clinical services to keep your pet happy and healthy. Some of our main services are detailed below but please do not be afraid to ask if the service you require is not mentioned.
- Easy parking close to the surgery
- Veterinary consultations by appointment
- PETS travel scheme & Export Health Certification
- Nurse clinics
- Puppy socialisation parties
- Free Puppy & Kitten packs
- In House Laboratory facilities including microscopy and rapid blood sample analysing machines
- Xray & Ultrasound
- Dedicated operating theatres
- Separate dog and cat wards with isolation facilities
- Modern fully equipped Dental suite
- Disabled access/toilet
- Life stage & specialist diets with expert advice
- Pet accessories & toys with behavioural advice
As well constantly striving to expand and improve the services on offer we continue to invest in the facilities of the practice including:
- An excellent computer system for our clinical records
- A new state of the art x-ray machine coupled with an automatic developer to produce top quality diagnostic images
- Modern autoclaves to ensure surgical instrument sterility
- New anaesthetic machines incorporating the gold standard anaesthetics
- Microscopes and in-house blood sample analysing machines to allow us to get accurate and
rapid results for urgent cases
- A new ultrasound scanning machine to allow us to diagnose certain illnesses
without the need for invasive exploratory surgery
- Blood pressure monitoring equipment
- New telephone system to ensure that you can get hold of us promptly.
Hospitalised patients will get peace and quiet in a warm comfortable environment speeding their rate of recovery and making their stay more relaxed. Infectious cases will also be able to be isolated from other animals helping to ensure that your pet does not pick up infection from other people’s animals during their stay with us.