Equipped to care!
Our aim is to provide a high standard of first opinion preventative health care and advice.
The surgery is located on South Road with good free parking to the front and side, and plenty of extra parking on the road just outside the practice.
The practice has been extensively refurbished to the highest standard to provide a welcoming environment for you and your pet.
We provide a full range of clinical services to keep your pet happy and healthy. Some of our main services are detailed below but please do not be afraid to ask if the service you require is not mentioned.
Our facilities include:
- An open and spacious waiting room
- Disabled access
- Three fully air conditioned consulting rooms
- Two fully equipped surgical theatres
- Dental suite
- Recovery room for patients after surgery. In the recovery room patients will get peace and quiet in a warm comfortable environment speeding their rate of recovery and making their stay more relaxed
- Separate cat and dog wards.
- Isolation facilities for infectious cases are available to ensure your pet does not pick up infection from other people's animals during their stay with us.
- Imaging suite including a new state of the art x-ray machine couples with an automatic developer to produce top quality diagnostic images and a modern ultrasound scanning machine.
- New anaesthetic machines incorporating the gold standard anaesthetics
- In house laboratory with microscopes and in-house blood sample analysing machines to allow us to get accurate and rapid results for urgent cases.
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring equipment
- An excellent computer system for our clinical records
- Modern autoclaves to ensure surgical instrument sterility
- We stock a full range of life stage and speciality diets, and quality accessories for your pet. Please ask our friendly reception team for more information about any of these products.